Camping | Welcome to Jostedal Camping, ideal location for an ACTIVE HOLIDAY!
- Idyllically situated by the river, rafting from the campsite.
- Many hiking trails in the immediate area.
- BREHEIMSENTERET visitor centre and museum is just 3 km away. Here you can book guided glacier trips, combined glacier- and kayaking trips and rafting.
- NIGARDSBREEN parking, meeting point for guided hikes, is only 6 km from the campground.
- 30 km from SOGNEFJORDEN, the longest ice-free fjord in the world.
- During wintertime the area is ideal for off-piste powder skiing and summit climbing in an unspoiled and alpine environment. Guides available.
- Guided trips to the caves underneath Nigardsbreen are arranged every winter.
The campground is situated in a glacial area just a few km from two NATIONAL PARKS, JOSTEDALSBREEN (the Jostedal glacier) and BREHEIMEN (meaning home of the glaciers).
Jostedalsbreen is the biggest glacier in mainland Europe. Within five minutes’ drive from Jostedal Camping you can enjoy a magnificent view towards several arms of this glacier.
- We offer 3 cabin types from high standard bungalows to cabins without running water. For all cabin types you have to bring or rent bed linen, but there are pillows, duvets, refrigerator, electric range, basic cooking utensils, plates, drinking glasses and cutlery.
- High standard showers and toilets, kitchen and lounge, outdoor area by the river and laundry facilities.
- There are 40 power connections and pitches for tents, motor homes and caravans.
- FREE high quality fresh water supply and FREE use of our sani-dump station.
- 200 m to café, grocery and petrol station.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
Phone number (booking)+47 97756789
Phone number+47 97756789