Tingsaker Family Camping
Cabins | Tingsaker Family Camping is a campsite for the whole family and is conveniently located in relation to the finest attractions in Southern Norway. 1 km to Lillesand center and approx. 20 km to Dyreparken.
There is a shallow beach in the area around the camp which makes it perfect for families to relax in a safe environment.
Their four-star campsite can accommodate for 150 caravans / tents that overlook the sea. There is access to electricity throughout the area and they have modern sanitary facilities, modern and inviting kitchen space, a shop and a lounge.
In addition to camp so they also rent out cabins. Their sloping rock houses and beach cottages have been extended and are now at around 40 m² in area, spacious and very comfortable. All cabins have a bathroom and two bedrooms.
There are many attractions nearby:
- Lillesand city center is approx. 1 km away.
- Kristiansand Dyrepark (the Zoo) is about. 20 km away by car.
- Bronseplassen - the oldest reconstructed Bronze Age farm is located approx. 25 km away by car.
Parking: there is onsite parking and parking here is free for our guests.
Check-In: from 15:00
Check-Out: No later than 11:00
Wireless Internet: Yes, in the houses and cottages.
Comment: Dogs must remain on a leash inside the camp area, and individual dog owners must make sure to clean up after their own dogs.
- Linen is not included. You have to bring your own or you can rent from the camping.
- The houses and cottages must be cleared and cleaned before departure, and garbage should be carried out. A final cleaning can be ordered, and costs 650 kr.
Facilities and services
General facilitiesReception (front desk) Conference rooms Wireless access
Eat & Drink on siteCafé Kiosk Restaurant
Leisure facilitiesOutdoor grill